INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
- Admission to the Nursery/KG classes of The Delta Study are held in the month of Nov-Dec.
- For KG1 (Nursery) children registering for the academic year (2022-2023), should be born on or before December 1, 2019.
- For KG2 (LKG) children registering for the academic year (2022-2023) , should be born on or before December 1, 2018.
- For KG3 (UKG) children registering for the academic year (2022-2023), should be born on or before December 1, 2017.
Parents should strictly adhere to the age guidelines, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Application forms are available online/office.
- There will be an interaction with the parents (for admission to Nursery and KG).
- For admissions to the STD 1 preference is given to applicants from the school’s Kindergarten’s section.
- Lateral entry to the other classes is permitted only if seats are available. An aptitude test will be taken for class [V-IX subjects (Eng/Math’s)] which will be conducted in the months of Apr-May.
- Admission for class IX should be taken before 1st June.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- A copy of the Birth Certificate (Please bring the original also for verification).
- 1 passport sized photo of the student and family photograph.
- A copy of the vaccination/ Immunization card.
- Photocopy of last 2 years mark sheet / progress report copy from the previous school. (For students seeking admission in Grade 2 and above).
- Brief profile of the Father and the Mother.
Documents to be submitted once the admission is finished:
- A copy of Aadhar card of the child and the parents. (for all classes including KL)
- Students seeking admission to the school from Grade 2 and above are required to submit the Original Promoted Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended, Mark list (Report card) duly attested /signed by the Head of the Institution.
Download Application Form Submit Application